Saturday, November 10, 2012

Find that dress! (Or purse, shoes, earrings... etc.)

It's been a while but I am BACK in action! What a crazy few months, people. Lots to talk about, but let's get down to business. 

A friend recently requested my help finding a dress for her- a beautiful, flowy L.A.M.B. maxi dress. It was sold out and her heart was nearly broken... until yours truly came to the rescue! Knowing my shopping habit, she sent me a picture of the coveted dress seen here- 


Inline image 1

Within 20 minutes, I was able to not only find the dress, but find it for a discount. (And for 60% off!)

Now, I have this idea- send me your requests, blogosphere! I will help you find pretty much anything you are looking for if it is sold out! (A lot of times, I can find things at a discounted price too!) 


Taking requests starting.... NOW. Give me what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment