Wednesday, July 25, 2012

sneak peek of the day.

As far as wedding cake goes, I am really having a hard time finding one unique and affordable. They all look so similar and the really beautiful cakes are WAY out of my price range. Another important quality about the cake for us is taste- since we are placing the focus on food and wine for our wedding, flavor is absolutely the most important aspect about it. 

When I came across this wedding cake, I instantly knew that if we were going to have one, this would would be it. It's unique, looks beautiful and does NOT have fondant (I'm not really a fan of the blanket of frosting)! 


What are your thoughts about this cake?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you've said above (about taste and fondant). Although this cake IS beautiful in its own way and simplicity, I miss the finishing touch that frosting--buttercream, not fondant or shortening-based--gives.

    ReplyDelete